Friday, January 11, 2008

Digi-Scrapping Practice

I've been playing with Photoshop Elements (my version of Photoshop was OLD, so I'm trying out the 30-day free trial of PSE) the last couple of days creating web/blog banners as practice projects. It's a lot of fun and the small size makes the project doable in an evening.

I feel like I've learned a lot with each one. In yesterday's banner, I became better at manipulating layers, working with sizes etc. I wanted to add drop-shadows, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.


I liked it a lot.

Until I finished tonight's practice practice project.

I found a beautiful free kit at Memory Makers. The papers are just gorgeous. I learned how to manipulate the elements and, finally, figured out how to do drop shadows. This is something that I might really want to use.

This is so much fun, I just want to keep on playing with images. I must get back to the genealogy this weekend.

No comments: